GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD was founded on April 15, 1994 on the basis of long-term professional experience and expertise of Mr Ljupko Kalaba, a graduate civil engineer, a founder and owner of the company, on numerous domestic and international projects.
Starting the Company with only a dozen of employees, with several vehicles, up to this date, it has grown into an organization with over 400 full-time employees, fully equipped with all necessary technical-technological and human resources for successful execution of works, fulfillment, and even exceeding customer expectations.
The Company is wholly privately owned.
- For high dams and reservoirs filled with water, tailings or ash for which technical monitoring is prescribed (IO10G3);
- For interregional and regional water supply and sewerage facilities (I071G3);
- For drinking water treatment plants with a capacity exceeding 200 l / s (IO72G3);
- For wastewater treatment plants with a capacity exceeding 200 l / s (IO73G3);
- For regulatory works for protection against large waters of urban areas and rural areas larger than 300 ha (IO80G3);
- For passenger ports and harbors (I120G3);
- At water supply and industrial water facilities, hydrotechnics and hydropower for interregional and regional water supply and sewerage facilities (IO71M2);
- Water supply and industrial water facilities, hydrotechnics and hydropower for drinking water treatment plants with a capacity exceeding 200 l / s (IO72M2);
- Water supply and industrial water facilities, hydrotechnics and hydropower for wastewater treatment plants with a capacity exceeding 200 l / s (IO73M2).
- For roads of I and II category (I131G2);
- Road facilities (bridges) and border crossings (I133G1);
POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF THE COMPANY GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD
Construction Company GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD was founded in 1994 with the aim of market-wise behaviour, constant development and long-time duration, through design, construction, extension, reconstruction, adaptation, rehabilitation and maintenance of facilities of all classes, production of asphalt, concrete and prefabricated concrete elements and pipelines’ camera inspection.
The Company is also developing a design bureau for the design and improvement of construction technology.
Policy of the Integrated Management System of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD according to the requirements of SRPS ISO 9001: 2015, SRPS ISO 14001: 2015, SRPS ISO 45001: 2018, SRPS EN ISO 50001: 2018 and SRPS ISO / IEC 27001: 2014 is based on the establishment, implementation and maintenance of market-oriented business management system, in order to fully meet the requirements and expectations of Users, while constantly increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of business.
Having in mind the purpose and context of the organization and its strategic direction, the management of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD has opted for the following Policy of an Integrated Management System:
- Application and compliance with laws, regulations, codes, standards and engineering principles.
- Fulfilling the User’s requirements by respecting the principles of professionalism, expertise, responsibility, legality in work, defined deadlines, selection and proposal of the optimal solution for each User.
- Completion of each undertaken work on time and with the highest possible quality.
- Constant education, training, informing, motivating and creating opportunities for workers’ advancement.
- Arranging the external appearance of the construction site in a way that leaves a good impression (perfect security of the work area, preserved greenery, enabled entrance to the yard in all conditions, cleaned street and the shortest possible traffic jams, neatly stored material, clean construction machinery, waste management activities and environmental protection, correct attitude of workers towards passers-by, after the end of the work equipment and materials left in the correct-agreed schedule, vacations and “coffee” breaks organized and according to the agreement, after the end of the work site cleaned and safe).
- Arranging the external appearance of the construction site in a way that leaves a good impression (perfect security of a work area zone, preserved greenery, enabled entrance to the yards in all conditions, cleaned streets and as short as possible traffic jams, neatly stored material, clean construction machinery, waste management activities and environmental protection, correct attitude of workers towards passers-by, after the end of the work equipment and materials left in the correct-agreed schedule, vacations and “coffee” breaks organized and according to the agreement, after the end of the working hour, site cleaned and safe etc.).
- Achieving a good image of the Company and rating by fulfilling contractual obligations with complex and quality equipment, experienced human resources, continuous training, control of the work performed, adequate and regular compensation and rewards to workers for quality work, environmental protection, Health & Safety at Work, continuous improvement of energy performance and energy management systems, procurement of energy efficient products and services, as well as information security in the system.
- Application of process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Prevention of harmful effects on the environment through the prevention of pollution, protection of the natural environment from damage and degradation, which could occur under the influence of the activities of the Company, waste management.
- Management of all occupational Health & Safety at Work processes, which include a commitment to eliminating hazards and reducing Health & Safety at Work Risks, a commitment to consulting and involving workers and, if exist, workers’ representatives.
- Improving energy performance, which includes energy use, energy efficiency and energy consumption, as well as the procurement of energy efficient products and services and design aimed at improving energy performance.
- Maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information through the implementation of a risk management process and gaining the confidence of Users to adequately manage risk.
- Consistent application and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System according to the requirements of reference standards, providing a framework for setting and reviewing the objectives of the Integrated Management System, ensuring the availability of information and necessary resources to achieve general and specific objectives.
All workers are committed and accept to develop a culture of quality and to perform their tasks at their workplaces, maintain work and technological discipline, all in accordance with the established Policy of the Integrated Management System.
The Policy of the Integrated Management System is adopted by the management, which is responsible for its implementation in accordance with the requirements of reference standards and is binding on all participants in the work process in the company.
Novi Sad, July 19, 2021
Director, Ljupko Kalaba, a graduate civil engineer
Statement on the Quality Policy of the Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD
The Quality Policy of the Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO is based on meeting the requirements of the Standard SRPS ISO / IEC 17025: 2017, in the field of providing services of geomechanical soil testing and soil sampling.
The primary interest of the Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD is that the tests are always performed in accordance with accredited methods and User’s requirements, in order to achieve their complete satisfaction, while constantly increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire business.
The realization of these goals is enabled through the following principles:
- Establishment, application, continuous improvement and maintenance of the Laboratory Management System and Quality objectives according to the requirements of the Standard SRPS ISO / IEC 17025: 2017;
- Obligation of the Laboratory Management to achieve good professional practice and quality of services in accordance with the prescribed methods and User’s requirements, which will lead to reduced costs, increased productivity and profitability;
- Continuous improvement of relations with service Users, Subcontractors and Suppliers, as well as the establishment of new partnerships, is a constant orientation of the Laboratory;
- The Laboratory ensures that all Laboratory staff act impartially, be competent and work in accordance with the Laboratory Management System.
- The staff of the Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD is obliged to carry out all activities in the prescribed manner, so that it always achieves professionalism in providing services with which the User will be satisfied, as well as to know and implement documentation of Laboratory Management System.
- Ensuring the protection of confidential information and property rights of Users, as well as the prevention of activities that would lead to a weakening of confidence in the competence, impartiality or business of the Laboratory;
- Compliance with legal regulations, standards, regulations on service quality, testing methods and procedures, technical documentation, laboratory management system documentation, deadlines, codes of conduct and other documents relevant to the work of the Geomechanical Testing Laboratory of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD;
- The implementation of this Policy will be supported by appropriate education, training and motivation programmes.
The obligation of each employee of the Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing of GP GRADITELJ NS DOO NOVI SAD is reflected in the maximum engagement and personal contribution in achieving the set goals.
Novi Sad, August 31, 2018
Laboratory for Geomechanical Testing
GP Graditelj NS doo Novi Sad
Ljupko Kalaba, director